- All rental reservations require a 25% non-refundable deposit due at time of placing reservation.
- A major credit card is required for all reservations.
- Full payment is required 72 hours prior to delivery.
- All revisions must be made 72 hours prior to delivery.
- The customer is responsible for ensuring an authorized contact is available to accept delivery. If contact is not available upon delivery, it is assumed that the items were delivered correctly and therefore the customer is responsible for any missing items.
- The cost of delivery/installation is based on location and labor involved.
Rental Item Cancellation Policies
- Cancellation of any rental reservations will result in forfeit of the 25% non-refundable deposit.
- Cancellation of any rental reservation within 72 hours prior to delivery will result in a charge equal to 100% of the total rental amount.
- Cancellation can only be confirmed by obtaining a confirmation number directly from Lake Norman Party Rentals. Voicemails, emails or faxes do not confirm cancellation.
- Tenting reservations delivered or loaded will be charged at 100% regardless of whether used or not.
- All food and beverage items should be free of food and debris and repacked in the original delivery container.
- Linens should be free of any food particles and dry to prevent staining and mildew. Do not put linens in plastic bags. Please place them in linen bag provided. NOTE: Candle wax will permanently damage linens.
- Additional cleaning fees may apply. See instruction sheets for cleaning procedures.
Damages and Losses
- Any loss or damage of any rental items is the responsibility of the customer and will be charged to the credit card on file accordingly for the replacement or repair.
- Customers are fully responsible for rental items from the time of delivery to the time of pick up.
- Customers are responsible for verifying rental item counts on delivery and pick up.
- Rental items must be secure from theft and protected from weather.
- Charges will be assessed for all missing, lost, stolen or damaged rental items.
Lake Norman Party Rentals is not responsible to customers or any third party for any loss, damage, or injury resulting from, or in any way attributable to the installation, operation of, use of, or any failure of the rental items.
Prices subject to change without notice.
See rental contract for specific terms and policies.